Office Staff Jobs
Long Range Dental Clinic, Corner Brook – Front Desk
Long Range Dental Clinic is Western Newfoundland’s newest dental practice. We are looking to hire a personable and organized front desk receptionist to keep the clinic running smoothly and efficiently. This is a full-time and permanent position. As a new and dynamic team, we strive to provide a welcoming and modern clinic for our patients.
The receptionist is often the first and last person that patients see when visiting a dental practice. A strong receptionist must be able to greet patients in a friendly manner, keep the waiting area organized, and help coordinate patients between visits. The duties of this position include:
– Greeting, welcoming, and assisting patients when they arrive at the practice
– Informing patients of dental office practices and policies
– Scheduling follow-up appointments and ensuring patients receive reminders
– Rescheduling, canceling appointments, and filling in no-shows and
cancellations as needed
-Preparing patients’ charts and daily schedules for the dental staff
-Communicating with medical insurance providers to arrange payment details
– Preparing, and verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed.
– Performing general office duties, such as answering telephones, phenocopying, and faxing.
– Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post
– Monitoring and maintaining inventory of office supplies
– Updating patient education materials
-Maintaining a professional reception area
-Safeguarding patient privacy and confidentiality
Qualified candidates for this position will have a minimum of a high school diploma, however a diploma in office administration would be an asset. Candidates should also have knowledge of dental terminologies and practices, and knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures. Ideal candidates would have experience and a strong track record of office administration in a dental or medical practice. Working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. The
intended start date for this position would be the 20 th of March, 2023.
We offer competitive wages and benefits. To apply, send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dental Office Manager
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
About the business:
Paradise Dental Care is a locally owned and operated clinic that has been part of the beautiful town of Paradise for almost 20 years. Our mission is to strive to provide a warm, friendly, inclusive and professional environment by maintaining the highest standard of excellence in dental care, while giving back to our community. We are passionate about causes that matter to our staff, patients and the larger community
that we serve.
● Dental practice management: 3 years or equivalent
● Dental Administration: 5 years or equivalent
● Education or training in dental care
● Familiarity with Dentrix, Sage and HR systems
● Demonstrated ability to manage a team of 20
We are looking for an energetic, friendly, focused and well organised individual with good communication skills to join our amazing dental team as an Office Manager. If you are friendly, well-organised, energetic, focused, have great communication skills and ready to take on new challenges, we are looking for you. Previous experience with managing a dental practice is an asset along with sound understanding of all
dental care systems. The successful candidate will oversee the overall operations of the clinic to ensure the practice functions efficiently and smoothly. The ideal manager for our team would be engaged in ensuring processes are established to provide optimal patient experiences while utilising systems to create an efficient and comfortable work
environment. Duties include creating work schedules, hiring and training staff, and establishing office protocols and procedures.
● Competitive salary with RRSP matching
● Dental care and extended health benefits
● Growth opportunities
● Support for learning and development
Ability to commute/relocate:
● Paradise, NL: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work
This position is responsible for maintaining the hygiene schedule and our patient recall system for 5 hygienists.
Duties will include calling patients and scheduling appointments as well as answering the phone and helping with patient queries.
Knowledge and or experience in this area is preferred.
Salary $20-$25 per hour. Other benefits included medical insurance, RRSP contributions, paid sick days as well as an incentive bonus program.
Flexible hours 35-40 per week.
Knowledge of Dentrix and recall systems.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Front desk receptionist – NL Periodontics and Dental Imlants, St.John’s ,NL
NL Periodontics and Dental Implants, St. John’s, NL is seeking a receptionist for the front office. We are a well-established, busy practice specializing in Periodontics and the placement of dental implants.
– Minimum 1 years experience in the dental field.
– High level of integrity and accountability with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
– Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic.
– Problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Competitive wages.
– Optional health benefits.
– Supportive team environment.
– Excellent patient care.
If you are seeking to the opportunity to work in a strong, patient driven, successful practice and believe
you have the skill and talent to connect with our patients, we would like to hear from you. Please
forward your resume and cover letter to:
This position is for the front end of our busy office.
Duties include answering the phone, scheduling of appointments, insurance & MCP billing, sending patient referrals, etc. Experience working in dental or medical field and/or dental knowledge is required.
Knowledge of Dentrix would be an asset.
Salary $20-$25 per hour depending on experience. 35-40 hours
Other benefits include medical insurance, RRSP contributions, paid sick days. 35-40 hours per week.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dental Receptionist (Casual/Part Time)
Atlantic Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Centre is a modern, forward-thinking and innovative practice that specializes in oral surgery and dental implants. Our team is dedicated to the highest level of patient and surgical care during all forms of treatment, including wisdom teeth removal and dental implant placements. We are currently seeking a Dental Receptionist (Casual/Part Time Position) to work approximately 10-15 shifts a month.
What you will bring
– Looking for a positive, professional, helpful, outgoing and friendly personality
– Strong organizational, time management and attention to details
– Minimum of one year’s experience as a dental assistant or medical environment
– Registered and licensed Level ll Dental Assistant is an asset
What you will be doing
– Check in patients
– Prepare patient charts
– Assist the referring dental & medical community
– Manage and answer phones calls
-Opportunity to turn into a full-time position in the near future with benefits (GRRSP,
Medical and Dental and CE)
– Very engaged workplace that is an employer of choice
– No evening or weekend appointments
– Competitive wages
– Weekly staff lunches and a great lunchroom stacked with snacks, coffee and tea.
We look forward to receiving your resume. All resumes will be kept confidential and only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest. Here’s the link to apply:
Atlantic Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Centre is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or
other protected characteristic.
Administrative Assistant- St. John’s
Seeking an energetic, reliable dental adminsitrative person who is a team player, has stron work ethics and enjoy building connections. Dental experience preferred, however not necessary.
Competitive hourly wages. Monday to Friday. No evening or weekends.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
Dental Administrator- Exploits Valley Dental
Our office in Grand Falls-Windsor, NL is looking for a full-time Dental Administrator to join our team!
We are a family-oriented practice with a talented team of dental professionals who put patients’ oral health first. We are looking for an organized candidate, that is excited to work with a team.
- Warmly greet patients and answer any questions they may have
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments, while filling in cancellations and no shows
- Maintain and manage patient records in compliance with privacy and security regulations
- Submit and handle insurance claims
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Competitive Wages
- Optional Health Benefits Available
- Dental knowledge an asset
- Proficient computer skills
- Some evenings required
For more inquiries, please contact Dana Langdon at 709-489-3660 or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dental Front Desk Administrator– Full time
Paradise Dental Care
Paradise Dental Care is a full-service family dental practice, with 4 dentists, and team of 12 providing the best of care to our patients. We are seeking to add a dynamic, skilled communicator and patient service Front Desk Administrator to assist our team to success.
- Appointment Scheduling
- Insurance Submission
- Accounts Receivable
- Treatment Plan Followup
Mon – Fri: 37 hours per week
Starting at $38,000 – $48,000 yr pending Experience
Apply prior to Mar 4/22:
Email – email@example.com
Humber Valley Dental is looking for an enthusiastic person to join our Administrative team!
Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm
Friday 8 am – 12pm
No evenings and weekends at this time.
Please email resumes to:
Our office is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working Dental Receptionist to join us.
The successful applicant will work with a dedicated team to provide the best dental care to patients. The ideal receptionist for our team is someone who possesses great communication skills, is well organized and is a team player with a positive attitude.
We are looking to fill this role Full-time, Monday to Friday, 7:45am – 5:00 pm, performing all aspects of dental reception duties.
Competitive wages and benefits are offered. Experience is an asset.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.