Office Staff Jobs
Administrative · Mount Pearl, Newfoundland and Labrador
Dental Front Desk Administrator– Full time
Paradise Dental Care
Paradise Dental Care is a full-service family dental practice, with 4 dentists, and team of 12 providing the best of care to our patients. We are seeking to add a dynamic, skilled communicator and patient service Front Desk Administrator to assist our team to success.
- Appointment Scheduling
- Insurance Submission
- Accounts Receivable
- Treatment Plan Followup
Mon – Fri: 37 hours per week
Starting at $38,000 – $48,000 yr pending Experience
Apply prior to Mar 4/22:
Email – email@example.com
First Street Dental is looking for an experienced Dental Receptionist to be part of our front desk team.
We are a busy paperless office with a great group of professionals. The position is a 4 day week – including 1 evening. No weekends.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates that qualify will be contacted. All resumes are confidential
Humber Valley Dental is looking for an enthusiastic person to join our Administrative team!
Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm
Friday 8 am – 12pm
No evenings and weekends at this time.
Please email resumes to:
Seeking a Dental Office Receptionist
Minimum 1 Year experience working in a Dental Office Required.
- Greeting visitors
- Scheduling appointments
- Sorting and sending mails
- Answering phone calls promptly, and reply to voicemails
- Ability to use practice management software
- Billing and collecting payments
- Provide insurance paperwork
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
Expected start date: Available immediately.
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Wade Abbott Dentistry and Associates an immediate opening for a Dental Receptionist. Located in Mount Pearl our clinic is fully digitized and has modern equipment and technology. We strive in providing customer excellence with a team that is supportive, respectful, honest and inclusive. Together our team has established the following core values for our clinic:
- Patients come first, focus on patient care
- Practice honesty, trust & respect of others
- Provide guidance by equality, fairness & accountability
- Cultivate a fun, enjoyable & positive work environment
- Have gratitude, praise each other & give recognition when due
As a Dental Receptionist your responsibilities would include:
- Greeting and welcoming patients to the practice
- Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as needed.
- Assisting patients to fill out information forms.
- Preparing patients’ charts and daily schedules for the dental providers.
- Updating patient records and documenting recent treatments and procedures.
- Scheduling follow-up appointments and providing telephonic reminders.
- Communicating with medical insurance providers to determine if patients are required to make co-payments.
- Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed.
- Performing general office duties, such as answering telephones, photocopying, filing and faxing.
The ideal candidate would be a Dental Receptionist or Dental Assistant with Dental Reception Experience. Must be a team player who responds to our dental patients in an empathetic and professional manner. Employees must be available for an evening shift during the week, we are not open on Saturdays and Sundays. Competitive wages and group health insurance available. Only candidates that are qualified will be contacted. Resumes will be kept confidential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our office is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working Dental Receptionist to join us.
The successful applicant will work with a dedicated team to provide the best dental care to patients. The ideal receptionist for our team is someone who possesses great communication skills, is well organized and is a team player with a positive attitude.
We are looking to fill this role Full-time, Monday to Friday, 7:45am – 5:00 pm, performing all aspects of dental reception duties.
Competitive wages and benefits are offered. Experience is an asset.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.