Dental Hygienist Jobs
Atlantic Dental – Registered Dental Hygienist
Mondays: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Tuesdays: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Wednesdays: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Thursdays: 8:00am – 4:30pm
No weekends – No Evenings
The ideal candidate would have +2 years experience, be personable with the
patients and staff, and work well in a team environment.Salary: Commensurate with Experience – Commission Option Possible
– Appropriately assess, plan, implement and evaluate services for patient care
– Perform all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride
– Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative
techniques and counselling
– Provide a consistent patient experience during each hygiene visit
– Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical and professional behavior
– Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patient’s expectations
– Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective
– Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree
– Member of Canadian Dental Hygienist Association (CDHA)
– Registered with the Newfoundland and Labrador Dental Hygienist
Association (NLDHA) &; (NLCHP)
– Valid CPR Certification
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience with Dentrix dental software considered an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45.00-$55.00 per hour
– Dental care
– 8 hour shift
NLDB Guidelines in Place
– Dental Hygienist License (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-04-03
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Dental Hygienist
Dr Rehan Malik Dental Office located in Labrador City, Newfoundland.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Dental Hygienist (RDH)
Dr. Jayasignhe, Principal Dentist @Jay Dental is urgently looking to fill a position for a PT (leading to FT) RDH to join our well-established practice in the downtown St. John’s area, commencing immediately.
Hours are Monday – Thursday 8:30AM-4:30PM / Friday 8:30AM-3:30PM (no evenings/weekends) / Flexible schedule can be accommodated.
To apply, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Full time Dental Hygienist wanted to join our team based practice.
Busy schedule, no weekends, competitive salary. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time hygienist- First Street Dental
Part time/casual hygienists wanted at our busy office. We have hours available for interested hygienists. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Long Range Dental Clinic, Corner Brook – Hygienist
Long Range Dental Clinic is Western Newfoundland’s newest dental practice. We are looking to hire two professional and patient-focused dental hygienists to be part of our team. These are full-time and permanent positions. We are a new and dynamic team who strive to provide a welcoming and modern clinic for our patients. Dental hygienists have a lot of contact time with patients during their visit, therefore they are important members in a dental office. Hygienists must be able to treat patients in a friendly manner, be efficient, effective, and organized, and be motivated to grow the practice as a team. The duties of this position include:
– Conducting clinical exams and charting
– Performing dental hygiene treatment as needed which can include some or all of the following:
o scaling, dental prophylaxis, root planing, polish, fluoride application, sealants and bleaching.
– Conducting radiographs as needed
-Educating and counselling patients during visits
– Scheduling patient appointments
-Instrument sterilization, inputting treatment codes into management software
To qualify for this position, candidates must be a Registered Dental Hygienist in Newfoundland & Labrador. Ideal candidates would have experience and a strong track record in this field. Working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm. The intended
start date for this position is March 20, 2023. We offer competitive wages and benefits. To apply, send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time/part time Hygienist to work in a busy clinic in Goose Bay Labrador.
Smiles of Canada is looking for hygienists in multiple locations
We have offices in Torbay, Gander, Grand Falls and Botwood.
- We offer above standard compensation
- Relocation Fees
- We offer health benefits
- Mentorship for New graduates
Apply with confidence to email@example.com or by phone 289 788 154