Dental Hygienist Jobs
Dental Hygienist Career Opportunity at Paradise Dental Care:
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our growing team of dental professionals based in the beautiful town of Paradise, NL. The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated individual who is a good fit with our core values of excellent patient care, dependability and with a professional but friendly attitude.
This is a full-time position (4 days with some evenings) with an established patient base and supported by a Hygiene Coordinator. The successful candidate would be highly driven to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients needs.
Paradise Dental Care is the 2023 Business Excellence Award winning clinic that has been the primary and largest provider of Dental Care services to Paradise with a growing patient base in St. John’s, CBS, Mt. Pearl and adjoining areas. Our team’s mission is to strive to provide a warm, friendly, inclusive and professional environment by maintaining the highest standard of excellence in dental care while giving back to our community. We believe in investing in our team and equipping them with the training and skills to utilize state-of-the-art technology such as iTero scanners, digital X-ray sensors, and premium-quality materials, that enable our highly skilled professionals to provide exceptional care to our valued and well-established patients.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Registered and Licensed to practice in NL.
- New graduates welcome though experience an asset.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Be able to communicate effortlessly and professionally to patients and staff in a warm manner.
- Strong patient care mindset.
- An outgoing and friendly personality who is always willing to help out all team members when needed.
- Team oriented with excellent ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment.
- A Match with our core values.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 4 day work week.
- Commission based salary structure that is the best in our region.
- Vacation pay.
- Health Care and Dental Benefits.
- Opportunities to train and grow.
- Team events and activities.
- An active patient base that has potential to grow
Job type: Part-time, Permanent
Come join our fantastic family of dental professionals and help us grow! The team at Kelly Hynes Dentistry located in Paradise, Newfoundland & Labrador are looking for a passionate, hard-working Dental Hygienist on a part-time permanent basis (with additional future opportunities) to work Fridays! New graduates welcome!
To learn more about our clinic please visit: https://www.
WE ARE OFFERING…
- Part-time permanent employment – job security!
- Competitive wages / commission – which do you prefer?
- Annual Bonus considerations – based on your performance and company milestones;
- Group Health Medical Insurance Packages;
- Continuing education opportunities – we want you to grow professionally!
- Free parking with spaces always available;
- A safe and clean clinic that strictly abides by infection prevention and control practices, including the prioritization of COVID-19 workplace regulations and recommendations;
- A beautiful, respectful and modernized workplace; and
- Mentorship and opportunity to work with a collaborative team to help you succeed!!
Please send your resume and cover letter to kellyhynesdentistry@gmail.
Registered Dental Hygienist- Happy Valley – Goose Bay
Northern Dental Clinic is looking for an energetic, organized, self-motivated and team-oriented registered dental hygienist to join our busy practice on a full-time basis. Candidate should have a strong work ethic and professional attitude. Please forward your resume to northerndental@bellaliant.
Clarenville Dental Care is seeking a Newfoundland Registered Dental Hygienist
to cover a TWO WEEK fully booked schedule between May 29th through June 9th (no weekends),in their very modern, busy and well established dental practise which is located in the heart of beautiful Clarenville, Newfoundland. This is an attractive commision based position with added benefits for the ideal candidate. This opportunity might make available to the successful applicant similar future opportunities with the same benefits. The right candidate should possess strong people skills, have an ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy in their profession and have incredible communication skills both verbal and written. Working experience a definite asset but new graduates are welcome to apply. If you are a hygienist who is registered to practice in Newfoundland and are interested in working in a fast pace very productive environment short term, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume to: smiles.last.forever999@
Part Time Dental Hygienist- NL Periodontics and Dental Implants
NL Periodontics and Dental Implants, St. John’s, NL is seeking an experienced part-time Dental Hygienist to join our practice for 1-2 days per week.
We are a well-established, busy practice
specializing in Periodontics and the placement of dental implants.
The ideal candidate must have:
– Minimum 5 years experience in a practice setting.
– High level of integrity and accountability with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
– Local anesthesia certification.
– Be an active member in good standing with the Newfoundland and Labrador Council of Health
If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills and explore Periodontics, we currently have
Mondays and/or Tuesdays available for the right person. Please forward your resume to:
Full Time Dental Hygienist
Dr Rehan Malik Dental Office located in Labrador City, Newfoundland.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dental Hygienist (RDH)
Dr. Jayasignhe, Principal Dentist @Jay Dental is urgently looking to fill a position for a PT (leading to FT) RDH to join our well-established practice in the downtown St. John’s area, commencing immediately.
Hours are Monday – Thursday 8:30AM-4:30PM / Friday 8:30AM-3:30PM (no evenings/weekends) / Flexible schedule can be accommodated.
Long Range Dental Clinic, Corner Brook – Hygienist
Long Range Dental Clinic is Western Newfoundland’s newest dental practice. We are looking to hire two professional and patient-focused dental hygienists to be part of our team. These are full-time and permanent positions. We are a new and dynamic team who strive to provide a welcoming and modern clinic for our patients. Dental hygienists have a lot of contact time with patients during their visit, therefore they are important members in a dental office. Hygienists must be able to treat patients in a friendly manner, be efficient, effective, and organized, and be motivated to grow the practice as a team. The duties of this position include:
– Conducting clinical exams and charting
– Performing dental hygiene treatment as needed which can include some or all of the following:
o scaling, dental prophylaxis, root planing, polish, fluoride application, sealants and bleaching.
– Conducting radiographs as needed
-Educating and counselling patients during visits
– Scheduling patient appointments
-Instrument sterilization, inputting treatment codes into management software
To qualify for this position, candidates must be a Registered Dental Hygienist in Newfoundland & Labrador. Ideal candidates would have experience and a strong track record in this field. Working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm. The intended
start date for this position is March 20, 2023. We offer competitive wages and benefits. To apply, send resumes to: email@example.com
Smiles of Canada is looking for hygienists in multiple locations
We have offices in Torbay, Gander, Grand Falls and Botwood.
- We offer above standard compensation
- Relocation Fees
- We offer health benefits
- Mentorship for New graduates
Apply with confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 289 788 154