Wade Abbott Dentistry and Associates an immediate opening for a Dental Receptionist. Located in Mount Pearl our clinic is fully digitized and has modern equipment and technology. We strive in providing customer excellence with a team that is supportive, respectful, honest and inclusive. Together our team has established the following core values for our clinic:
- Patients come first, focus on patient care
- Practice honesty, trust & respect of others
- Provide guidance by equality, fairness & accountability
- Cultivate a fun, enjoyable & positive work environment
- Have gratitude, praise each other & give recognition when due
As a Dental Receptionist your responsibilities would include:
- Greeting and welcoming patients to the practice
- Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as needed.
- Assisting patients to fill out information forms.
- Preparing patients' charts and daily schedules for the dental providers.
- Updating patient records and documenting recent treatments and procedures.
- Scheduling follow-up appointments and providing telephonic reminders.
- Communicating with medical insurance providers to determine if patients are required to make co-payments.
- Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed.
- Performing general office duties, such as answering telephones, photocopying, filing and faxing.
The ideal candidate would be a Dental Receptionist or Dental Assistant with Dental Reception Experience. Must be a team player who responds to our dental patients in an empathetic and professional manner. Employees must be available for an evening shift during the week, we are not open on Saturdays and Sundays. Competitive wages and group health insurance available. Only candidates that are qualified will be contacted. Resumes will be kept confidential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our office is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working Dental Receptionist to join us.
The successful applicant will work with a dedicated team to provide the best dental care to patients.
The ideal receptionist for our team is someone who possesses great communication skills, is well organized and is a team player with a positive attitude.
We are looking to fill this role Full-time, Monday to Friday, 7:45am - 5:00 pm, performing all aspects of dental reception duties.
Competitive wages and benefits are offered. Experience is an asset.
Please forward your resume to
The Dentists at Galway - Dental Receptionist
We are seeking a positive, energetic receptionist to join our team. Administration experience is required. Office hours are Monday and Wednesday, 9am - 6pm Tuesday and Thursday, 9am - 8pm, and Saturday, 9am - 2pm. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. If interested, please forward your resume to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org .
Epic Dental - Full-Time Receptionist
Seeking a Full-time Dental Office Receptionist for our office.
Minimum 1 Year experience working in a Dental Office Required.
Comfortable Mon - Fri schedule. No evenings or weekends.
- Greeting visitors
- Answering phone calls promptly
- Scheduling Appointments
- Using computers to update electronic patient records
- Collect payment for services
- Help with billing, and other insurance forms, etc.
- Perform front office tasks as needed
- Correspondence with patients and other referring doctors.
- Sorting and sending mail
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Expected start date: 2021-02-01
Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
Please send a resume to
mailto:email@example.com if you're interetsed.
Immediate opening for a Full-time dental office administrator with a Specialist office in St. John’s.
Experience preferred however not necessary!
Please send resumes or call the office @
Dental Office Receptionist
We are looking for someone to join our dental family at a busy dental office in Conception Bay South.
Dental experience is not necessary, but preferred.
We will provide training in our dental software (Dentrix).
Office hours are Monday – Friday. No weekends. Some evening shifts required.
If you are an out-going, multi-tasker, who would like to join our team, email your resume to
Immediate opportunity for full time Dental Receptionist at Dr. Keith Snelgrove Dental
Our dental clinic is located in Mount Pearl, NL and we are looking for an energetic individual to join our awesome team. Experience in administration is required, dental experience is preferred but not necessary. Office hours are currently Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm and Friday 8am to 12pm, no weekends. Interested persons can send their resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Orthodontic Associates in St. John’s is Hiring a New Smile!
We are a team of professionals that aim to have FUN while making a difference in the lives of others. Your positive enthusiasm, ability to handle demanding situations, and can-do attitude is what we are looking for.
We are seeking a full time Receptionist to cover a maternity leave (the position does have the potential of becoming a long-term position). The main role of this receptionist is to serve our patients & team in a fun and friendly manner. The ability to multi-task and take initiative in our fast-paced orthodontic office is a must. This individual is looking for a new challenge, is friendly and positive. A willingness to learn, embrace change and strong computer skills will be advantageous considerations. If this sounds like you, please apply as this fulfilling and rewarding opportunity could be yours.
Dental experience is beneficial but an attitude to provide exceptional service for our patients and referring dental community is critical. Ability to work as a team player is also very important.
This position is a M-F position with competitive salary and benefits.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to our office or email@example.com . Please also indicate your salary expectations.
Seeking an Administrative Assistant
We are seeking a full time friendly and professional Administrative Assistant to join our team. We strive to provide the best care possible for our patients and look forward in finding a team member who shares our view!
We are a practice that operates Monday through Friday, with no weekends and just one evening per week. Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Greeting and checking patients in for their appointment
- Processing dental claims and patient payments
- Answering incoming calls and confirming appointments
- Maintaining cleanliness of reception area
- Preparing and sending referrals/patient documents
- Discussing patient treatment plans
- Scheduling appointments, pending/waiting appointment follow ups
Requirements for this position are:
- Dental knowledge
- Possess a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and must be a team player
- Experience with Tracker Software
- Experience as a dental administrative assistant
- Competitive Salary
- Great Working Environment
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all who have shown interest in this position, however only eligible candidates will be contacted. Please forward your resume prior to August 15th 2020.
We are looking for a new team member to join our front desk staff at First Street Dental.
Dentrix is preferred but not a necessity. Full time hours, no weekends. Please email your resume to email@example.com .
City dental office is looking for a dental receptionist to start as soon as possible.
Experience in a dental office is necessary. Training in our dental software can be provided. Hours are 8.30am until 5pm. Please fax resume to 709-579-9011.
Immediate opportunity for full time Dental Receptionist.
Our modern practice located in beautiful CBS is looking for an energetic, friendly face to join our awesome team. Experience in administration is required, dental experience is preferred but not necessary. Candidate must be able to multi task and possess above average computer skills. Knowledge of Tracker software is an asset. Office hours are M 10-8, T-Th 8-5, F 8-4, no weekends. Interested persons can send their resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Newfoundland and Labrador Dental Association
1 Centennial Street
Mount Pearl, NL
Phone: 709 579-2362
Fax: 709 579-1250