Kelly Hynes Dentistry, located in Paradise NL, is interested in hiring 1 permanent part-time Hygienist for 2-3 days per week with potential for a full-time position in the near future.
Candidates who are interested are asked to email their cover letter and resume to
email@example.com at their earliest convenience.
LabCity Dental in Labrador City is looking for a full time hygienist to cover a maternity leave from Nov 2019- Nov 2020.
The office is brand new and continuously growing. Please contact the office at 1-709-288-0202/0203 or you can email us at
Seeking a Full-Time Hygienist in Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
-Group Benefit Plan
-Ongoing learning and development
-Access to a network of dental professionals
Exploits Valley Dental Office in Grand Falls-Windsor, NL is hiring! We are looking to add an enthusiastic and energetic Registered Dental Hygienist to our team!
The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a Hygienist at this practice you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
Schedule: Monday to Friday while maintaining a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business and patients which, may vary from time to time.
Practice Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Friday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Appropriately assess, plan, implement and evaluate services for patient care
- Perform all aspects of clinical preventive hygiene services for patients including scaling, root planing, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventive techniques and counselling
- Identify potential oral health concerns and provide appropriate clinical feedback to the dentist
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining an ethical and professional behavior
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ needs and expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy with patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered and/or licensed by the dental hygiene regulatory authority within the province; in good standing
- Valid CPR Certification
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates who are interested in joining our team are asked to email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org at their earliest convenience.
Experienced RDH in good standing looking for employment in or around St. John’s.
Local Anesthetic certified.
Friendly, positive and easy going.
Excellent communication skills.
Would ideally like 4 days per week, but willing negotiate.
If interested please email
Newfoundland and Labrador Dental Association
1 Centennial Street
Mount Pearl, NL
Phone: 709 579-2362
Fax: 709 579-1250